Tuesday March 1, 7:30 pm
The Art Theater
126 W. Church St., Champaign IL
All singing! All dancing! All 40+ minutes of my feature-film-in-progress, Seder-Masochism! This is not the finished movie, but the core musical scenes animated in Flash. While I take a production break to learn new software to make the rest of the film, let’s watch all these crazy scenes together in a theater. Featuring:
Unsubtle phallic imagery!
$5 suggested donation, no one turned away for lack of funds. FREE MATZOH!
I was recently asked what the Ten Commandments would say if they were written today. I suggested these:
- Thou shalt go to college and acquire at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Thou shalt root for at least one sportsball team.
- Thou shalt drive a car.
- Thou shalt eat the flesh of animals.
- Thou shalt breed.
- Thou shalt worship babies, and mothers, and parents. With thy tax penalties shalt thou worship them.
- Thou shalt be monogamous, that thou mayst treat thy partner as property even while denying it.
- Thou shalt copyright everything, that thou mayst censor even while denying it.
- Thou shalt bank and use credit cards and organize thy days according to “work” and “bills”.
- Thou shalt not question any of these commandments, lest thou be some kind of radical freak.