It may be transportation, exercise, or a reason to live, but bicycling is not a “hobby”.
However, the following are:
- collecting bikes
- tracking miles
- recording your speed on various devices
- scouring online classifieds for more bikes
- writing about bikes
- singing about bikes
- converting people to recumbents
- reading bike forums
- researching the fascinating history of your bike(s)
- buying and selling used bikes
- planning geowriting routes
- collecting bike tools
- arguing about bikes
Glad to clear that up.